Crown Forces Officer/NCO School - Fort George - Next Saturday!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2010
      Good morning list!

      Details and a schedule have been posted to unit commanders through the Crown Forces distribution list.

      If you have an interest in attending and you are an Officer or Non Commissioned Officer and do not have the details, feel free to contact myself.

      tom4141fournier (at) yahoo.ca (just reconstruct the email)

      If you are an individual who would like to brush up on their drill, there is an opportunity described in the next email.

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot
    • Iain Burns
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2010
        Hullo Tom,

        Looks like another great event, but reps from the 1st Centres will not be able to make it this time out. I am hoping, however to get the notes from class so we are ready when we are able to fill out the Line this year... especially the alternate assembly method.

        Thanks, hopefully, in advance...

        Aye,
        Iain Burns
        1st RS Reg't, No 3 Centre Coy

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2010
          Hi Iain

          Looking forward to seeing you along the campaign trail.

          I will take what notes I can and will endeavor to scan any documents that are distributed so that they can be shared with all interested.

          Tom