Fort Erie Friendship Festival 1812 Encampment

  • John Sek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 1:35 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      I would like to ask you all to come to the 2nd Annual Fort Erie Friendship Festival War of 1812 Encampment.

      This is a paid event held on July 3, 2010 in Fort Erie.

      Event details and online registration is now available at:

      http://www.iaw.com/~jsek/FF2010festival.htm

      The 2nd Lincoln Artillery is organizing this event with the Fort Erie Friendship Festival and hopes to increase the numbers we had last year.

      So please either check out the website, email or call me at (905) 871-7449.

      Best regards,

      John Sek