Musket and Rifle for sale

  • MasterAtArms
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010

      In view of circumstances beyond my control at this time, I find myself reluctantly obliged to offer up the following following two items for immediate sale:

      A) Tower Musket (Brown Bess), third (India) pattern. Indian manufacture. $550

      B) Jaeger Rifle, .54 cal., Pedersoli manufacture. $850 (A great deal, as these go for over $1200 new.)

      Both items are currently located at my home in London, ON, and may be viewed by any prospective buyer. Email me off-list for further information.

      Dale Kidd