41st Regiment Lecture Last Night ...Robert Henderson

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Good morning list

      We had a wonderful evening last night with Robert Henderson speaking to a packed house at the Wellington Brewery in Guelph, Ontario.

      Robert gave a delightful talk that exhibited his knowledge, his speaking ability and his wonderful sense of humour.

      The 41st Regiment is very grateful to Robert for treking down from Ottawa to support our lecture series. We are also very grateful to our many dear friends from this list who ventured out through the rain storms to attend last night. We had a great mix of folks from within our re-enacting community and also the local community in the Guelph area.

      We are also very appreciative of the support of Wellington Brewery who have been a great partner the last 6 years.

      Now to work on planning our fall session!

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot