Re: 1812 The King's Emblem

  • Shami Razzaq
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      look on my webpage.
      www.modernbadge.com
      M.Razzaq

      --- On Wed, 4/7/10, Joseph <jlischka@...> wrote:

      From: Joseph <jlischka@...>
      Subject: 1812 The King's Emblem
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 9:27 AM

      I need a gold decal of the King's emblem - a GR with a crown above it - that is found on cartridge boxes and other military items. I wish to put one of these emblems on a leather dispatch case. Does anyone have any info as to where one might be obtained?

      Joe Lischka (Joseph the Chandler)

    • ronaldjdale@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
        Normally if there was a Royal Cypher on leather it would be embossed and painted--sometimes just painted. I can email a selection of GR styles that were collected by the late George Woodbridge. If it is a decal that you are seeking you can purchase blank decal sheets at hobby stores and create your own decals on a laser printer.

        Ron Dale

        I need a gold decal of the King's emblem - a GR with a crown above it - that is found on cartridge boxes and other military items. I wish to put one of these emblems on a leather dispatch case. Does anyone have any info as to where one might be obtained?

        Joe Lischka (Joseph the Chandler)

      • gary beauregard
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
          I had no idea what he was talking about.