The King's Emblem

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2010
      I need a gold decal of the King's emblem - a GR with a crown above it - that is found on cartridge boxes and other military items. I wish to put one of these emblems on a leather dispatch case. Does anyone have any info as to where one might be obtained?

      Joe Lischka (Joseph the Chandler)
    • Shami Razzaq
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
        look on my webpage.
        www.modernbadge.com
        M.Razzaq

      • ronaldjdale@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
          Normally if there was a Royal Cypher on leather it would be embossed and painted--sometimes just painted. I can email a selection of GR styles that were collected by the late George Woodbridge. If it is a decal that you are seeking you can purchase blank decal sheets at hobby stores and create your own decals on a laser printer.

          Ron Dale

          I need a gold decal of the King's emblem - a GR with a crown above it - that is found on cartridge boxes and other military items. I wish to put one of these emblems on a leather dispatch case. Does anyone have any info as to where one might be obtained?

          Joe Lischka (Joseph the Chandler)

        • gary beauregard
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
            I had no idea what he was talking about.