Peter Twist please contact me off line

  • Stephen Posner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      Peter

      Could you please contact me off line at one of the following:

      sposner@...

      416-457-8430

      Stephen Posner

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        Stephen,
        Peter is not on this list. I will forward this to him .

        Craig
        On 4-Apr-10, at 7:34 PM, Stephen Posner wrote:

        > Peter
        >
        > Could you please contact me off line at one of the following:
        >
        > sposner@...
        >
        > 416-457-8430
        >
        > Stephen Posner

      • larrylozon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          Stephen

          Peter is not monitoring this Yahoo Group at present
          contacted him at

          Peter Twist ptwist(at)sympatico.ca

          Peter Twist
          Twist Miniature Design Inc