Looking for Story Teller

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I was contacted by Sarah at the South Grey Museum and she is looking for
      a story teller for a special event at her museum. If anyone can help please
      contact her.

      Take Care!

      David Brunelle

      Hi David,

      Thanks so much for getting back to me!

      The South Grey Museum in Flesherton, Ontario is planning a 'Night at the
      Museum' event which will be held on Sat May 22, 7pm-11pm. The event will
      consist of kid's activities, a showing of the Night at the Museum film and
      stargazing with the Bruce County Astronomical Society.
      I'd like to start the evening off with some storytelling - specifically a
      story or two about 'the night'. I'm looking for someone local who would be
      willing to come out and tell a story or two for about 30-45min (about
      7:15-8pm). Remuneration can be discussed and we can cover travelling
      expenses etc.

      Your help with this is very much appreciated.

      Best,
      Sarah

      Sarah Redmond
      Curator - South Grey Museum
      museum@...
      PO Box 299,
      40 Sydenham St.
      Flesherton, ON
      N0C 1E0
      519-924-2843
      www.greyhighlands.ca

      Become a fan of South Grey Museum on facebook!
    • Soo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Dave,
        Sarah's addie doesn't work. However, I think you should suggest Pauline Grondin to her.
        Sue Too

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "DAVID BRUNELLE" <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I was contacted by Sarah at the South Grey Museum and she is looking for
        > a story teller for a special event at her museum. If anyone can help please
        > contact her.
        >
        > Take Care!
        >
        > David Brunelle
        >

        > Hi David,
        >
        > Thanks so much for getting back to me!
        >
        > The South Grey Museum in Flesherton, Ontario is planning a 'Night at the
        > Museum' event which will be held on Sat May 22, 7pm-11pm. The event will
        > consist of kid's activities, a showing of the Night at the Museum film and
        > stargazing with the Bruce County Astronomical Society.
        > I'd like to start the evening off with some storytelling - specifically a
        > story or two about 'the night'. I'm looking for someone local who would be
        > willing to come out and tell a story or two for about 30-45min (about
        > 7:15-8pm). Remuneration can be discussed and we can cover travelling
        > expenses etc.
        >
        > Your help with this is very much appreciated.
        >
        > Best,
        > Sarah
        >
        > Sarah Redmond
        > Curator - South Grey Museum
        > museum@...
        > PO Box 299,
        > 40 Sydenham St.
        > Flesherton, ON
        > N0C 1E0
        > 519-924-2843
        > www.greyhighlands.ca
        >
        > Become a fan of South Grey Museum on facebook!

      • peter monahan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Already forwarded to Pauline Girondin, though 'remuneration to be discussed may be a deal-breaker.' Professionals in any field can't afford to work for free very often else everyoe expects it!

          Happy Easter all.

          Peter Monahan
          petemonahan@...
          705-435-0953h / 705-792-8895c