Re: Events at Fort George

  • "Captain Jack"
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2010
      It would of been a great opportunity for our 1st Bn 23rd RWF to do two events back east had one or the other been on ajoining weekends, As our parent unit is the RWFA or Rev-War we are attending Fort George, would of be nice to catch Sackets Harbor the weekend before or after.

      Cheers Captain "Jack" Pritchard Royal Welsh Fusiliers in America Homepage

      Captain Joseph Ferguson's Company 23rd Regiment of Foot Royal Welch Fusiliers Foundation for Early America

      1st Bn. RWF 23rd in Spain 1809 Fusiliers in Spain