US Uniform for sale

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who has an Abolt US coat for sale or
      trade. Fits a 42 or 44, unlined, buttons of the 12th regiment. An old coat
      (made for the 175th) but with little to no wear I'm told. If interested
      please contact William Bennett (NOT ME) at wrbennett (at) sbcglobal.net. I
      have not seen the uniform so I'm just going on his description.

      The coat currently resides in Texas if that matters. It will be coming
      north in July however for the Days of Napoleon event.

      Thanks,

      Michael Mathews

      --------

      Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the
      faster it goes.