1812 Events - Summer - Winter - Spring - Fall

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      We do hope that it was without long term damage.

      It is not my wish to quash Mark's idea to have a November event

      I am just keeping it real and pointing out the pit falls of a Fall
      event verses a Summer event.

      You young bloods go and have fun and report back to us old farts

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- gary beauregard wrote:

      We hope that it was only a matter of danger and temporary inconvenience, without long term damage.