Sale-Fabric, Notions & Patterns

  • lets_go_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      I'm helping Stephen Posner sell the stock & supplies of Karen's business. I'm hosting a sale at my house on the 13th. There is an awful lot of fabric, some notions & supplies, and about 1000 patterns.

      We're looking to sell as much as possible. There are muslins, velvets, canvas, wools & cottons. For those who don't know, Karen had a historic clothing business that covered periods from medieval to about 1930.

      Let me know if you can come. Feel free to contact me offliste with specific questions about what you may be looking for casa4macs@... or 519.770.1261.

      Sue Draper