RE: 1812 Re: Niagara Museums

  • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2010
      This is great! I hope the Museums in the Southwest - Chatham-Kent/Windsor
      area will do the same. There is a wealth of War of 1812 in their
      collections as well. It would be a good 1812 project for those sites to
      make their 1812 collections available on line.

      Kathryn

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "mikedeajansen" <mjansen5@...> wrote:

      > Dear List
      > Just to let everyone know, all the Niagara museums have gotten together
      and put all of their 1812 artifacts into an on-line display. The collection
      includes more than 700 items and can be viewed at www.1812history.com.