Sackets Grand Tactical 2010

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      ==============================
      TO:

      "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please inform your members

      ==============================

      I am ordered to forward the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      ==============================

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Peter Twist
      To: lalozon
      Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:09 PM
      Subject: FW: Sackets Grand Tactical 2010

      Could you post this please.

      ==============================

      From: Barone, Constance (TI) [mailto:Constance.Barone@...]
      Sent: March 8, 2010 1:47 PM
      To: hurlbut8646@...; Craig Williams; ptwist@...; (sacbg7@...)
      Cc: Wallace, Stephen (TI); Clay Nans (clayton.nans@...); susan@...; 'David Altieri'
      Subject: Sackets Grand Tactical 2010

      Commanders:

      On February 19th we learned of the proposed closing of the Sackets Site. I contacted Peter to prepare him for the forthcoming news in the media. Since then much support has come forth for the threatened State parks and historic sites. Locally, the Village, Town and County government representatives and citizens are very supportive of the Site and the planned Grand Tactical.

      Tuesday March 9th the Sackets Harbor Village Board meets at 6:30pm. They are being asked by the Sackets Harbor Battlefield Alliance to sponsor the Grand Tactical, particularly for the insurance coverage. If the Village Board agrees, the Village and Battlefield Alliance will implement the Grand Tactical.

      Please express the importance of conducting the GT by contacting the Mayor of Sackets Harbor, Eric Constance at mayor@... or call 315-646-3548; or fax a message to 315-646-1201.

      In the meantime, staff and Alliance members have detailed the Grand Tactical operation on paper planning toward a successful execution.

      Please feel free to call me today (Monday) with questions: 315-646-3634. I will be out of town Tuesday but can be reached on my cell phone: 315-323-8910.

      Thanks,
      Connie
      ~~~~~~~
      Constance B. Barone
      Site Manager
      Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Historic Site
      Box 27
      Sackets Harbor, NY 13685
      Constance.Barone@...
      315-646-3634