Re: 1812 Re: Calendar

  • Shami Razzaq
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
      Happy to see message of my friend mr.G.C.Beauregard of New Jersey.
      M.Razzaq
      www.modernbadge.com

      From: Penelope <penelopepots@ msn.com>
      Subject: 1812 Re: Calendar
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 9:25 PM

      I'm having a look through events lists too and trying to figure out my schedule for the summer (as well as how much stock I might need for my sutlery). I don't see Chrylser's Farm on any lists (at least not the 2010 up to date ones). When is it?

      I'm also looking for info from other sutlers about selling in the US (Ohio or New York states specifically) .

      Thanks!
      Penni

      =o) =o) =o) =o) =o)
      Penni Stoddart
      London, Ontario
      http://penelopepots .bravehost. com/

      Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.

    • irv409@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
        Crysler's Farm this year (2010 ) is an off year for 1812 but is staging a Time Line event for 1750's to date with heavy action on WW11 due to 65 annv. of end of war and while we still have some vets with us.

        It will be a one day event on July 10 (Sat) with set up Friday and take down on Sunday.

        Bob Irvine (co-chair ) on behalf of The Friends of Crysler's Farm.

        From: saultcitysoo@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:29:11 +0000

        A wee clarification to Crysler's: in the "off" year, they host a time-line event. It is heavy on the WWII interpretation.
        I was speaking with Bob Irving a couple of weeks ago, and due to Robin's health problems, the info has yet to be updated. Bob told me the date, but the collander that passes for my brain hasn't retained it. *hanging head*
        Hopefully Robin is back "in the pink" soon!!

        Sue Too