Re: Stoney Creek

  • petersons@mountaincable.net
    Message 1 of 90 , Mar 2, 2010
      Folks,
      to add to Craig's posting, the registration is for INDIVIDUALS (as we have always done in the past). The deadline is May 3rd.
      Our website is:
      www.battlefieldhouse.ca

      Look forward to seeing you all there.

      Rick Peterson, Sgt, RNR
      Battlefield House - House Guard

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...> wrote:

      > Hey there folks,
      > We just had a great meeting last night for this years Stoney Creek
      > and everything is moving forward... at break neck speed.
      > Time is, of course, at a premium due to the ongoing problems that
      > have now been dealt with, so we need to start getting an idea of
      > numbers for logistics and in aid of this the city has made sure that
      > the website, online registration is now up and functioning. You can
      > access this through the Battlefield House website.
      >
      > So please, register as soon as you get a minute.
      >

      > This will help immensely
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Craig Williams

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13 7:42 PM
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams