st david's day

  • Christine Kirby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi Craig is that verse from Radio Kaos, brilliant album I played the tape to death in my car I have it on CD not quite the same it misses some of the talking, ironically I have the radio on at work and they have been discussing the miners strike, if I remember it had the miners's strike on the album. Happy belated St David's Day to my Welsh friends shame about shortage of daffodils!

      from an English person