Re: 1812 Re: Calendar

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
      We sell in the states.

      U.S. Sword and Uniform
      New Jersey

      --- On Mon, 3/1/10, Penelope <penelopepots@...> wrote:

      From: Penelope <penelopepots@...>
      Subject: 1812 Re: Calendar
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 9:25 PM

      I'm having a look through events lists too and trying to figure out my schedule for the summer (as well as how much stock I might need for my sutlery). I don't see Chrylser's Farm on any lists (at least not the 2010 up to date ones). When is it?

      I'm also looking for info from other sutlers about selling in the US (Ohio or New York states specifically) .

      Thanks!
      Penni

      =o) =o) =o) =o) =o)
      Penni Stoddart
      London, Ontario
      http://penelopepots .bravehost. com/

      Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.

    • Soo
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
        A wee clarification to Crysler's: in the "off" year, they host a time-line event. It is heavy on the WWII interpretation.
        I was speaking with Bob Irving a couple of weeks ago, and due to Robin's health problems, the info has yet to be updated. Bob told me the date, but the collander that passes for my brain hasn't retained it. *hanging head*
        Hopefully Robin is back "in the pink" soon!!

        Sue Too

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "westhouse03" <westhouse@...> wrote:

        > There is no Crysler's Farm in 2010. The event usually stages 1812 every other year. Last year was odd timing as the site was aligning itself to hit their anniversary year. Had they not done back to back events 2008 and 2009 they would have missed their year.
        >
        > Hope this helps.
        >
        > Dave.

      • Shami Razzaq
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
          Happy to see message of my friend mr.G.C.Beauregard of New Jersey.
          M.Razzaq
          www.modernbadge.com

        • irv409@sympatico.ca
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
            Crysler's Farm this year (2010 ) is an off year for 1812 but is staging a Time Line event for 1750's to date with heavy action on WW11 due to 65 annv. of end of war and while we still have some vets with us.

            It will be a one day event on July 10 (Sat) with set up Friday and take down on Sunday.

            Bob Irvine (co-chair ) on behalf of The Friends of Crysler's Farm.

            From: saultcitysoo@...
            Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:29:11 +0000