For Sale: British Fusil

  • musketman1816
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:32 AM
      I have a friend selling his British Officer's Fusil if anyone has an interest. It is a 42 inch .65 caliber smoothbore with a custom walnut stock, all brass polished furniture complete with thumbpiece and sling swivels. Smoothfaced and polished large English flintlock. (Circa 1760-1780)

      This is perfect as a nice civilian fowler or even has a bit of a martial look to it, can be a musket for several impressions! The musket is graceful, sleek and only weighs about 7lbs for all that gun. Made by The Rifle Shoppe out of Jones, Oklahoma. Perfect as an addition to a mantle, for duck and deer shooting or for just showing off. I'll throw in a real English buff sling as well. Asking $1350. Images are available, please contact Jim at anteekguy97@.... Thanks for looking!

      Jon K.