Re: Living History Conference

  • spencersmerc
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1 4:42 AM
      Adding my thanks to all those who came out and helped make the conference a success -- your support and enthusiasm is tremendously appreciated!

      A special thanks is due to all of the speakers who so generously shared their knowledge and expertise. Without you, these conferences would simply not be possible.

      What a great warmup for the season!

      Looking forward to the coming year more than ever . . .
      -- Sioux
    • Soo
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1 5:35 AM
        May I add my HUZZAH" to that Tom? It was a great day.

        Sue Too