Re: 1812

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      By the way, I will be collecting any spare vowels you might care to
      donate...

      (Kin to / descended from Morgans and Evanses)...

      On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...>wrote:

      > "...And I sit in the canyon with my back to the sea, There's a blood
      > red dragon on a field of green, calling me back, Back to the black
      > hills again."
      >
      > Roger Waters, from the song Sunset Strip
      >
      > Happy Saint Davids day to all my fellow Welsh. Keep a welcome.
      >
      > Craig Williams

      John J. Ogden

    • petemonahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        John Ogden <johnjogden@...> wrote:

        > By the way, I will be collecting any spare vowels you might care to
        > donate...

        John

        If you save them up till June 11th - King Kamehameha I Day, a state holiday in Hawaii - you can probably swaop them for a bucket of consonants!

        Peter
      • Dave Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
          The trouble with the english is that they think that W and Y are
          consonants......
          We have plenty enough vowels to go around
          Dave Robinson
          (me ma were an Evans)