  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
      "...And I sit in the canyon with my back to the sea, There's a blood
      red dragon on a field of green, calling me back, Back to the black
      hills again."

      Roger Waters, from the song Sunset Strip

      Happy Saint Davids day to all my fellow Welsh. Keep a welcome.

      Craig Williams

    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        By the way, I will be collecting any spare vowels you might care to
        donate...

        (Kin to / descended from Morgans and Evanses)...

        On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Craig Williams <sgtwarner@...>wrote:

        > "...And I sit in the canyon with my back to the sea, There's a blood
        > red dragon on a field of green, calling me back, Back to the black
        > hills again."
        >
        > Roger Waters, from the song Sunset Strip
        >
        > Happy Saint Davids day to all my fellow Welsh. Keep a welcome.
        >
        > Craig Williams

        John J. Ogden

      • petemonahan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
          John Ogden <johnjogden@...> wrote:

          > By the way, I will be collecting any spare vowels you might care to
          > donate...

          John

          If you save them up till June 11th - King Kamehameha I Day, a state holiday in Hawaii - you can probably swaop them for a bucket of consonants!

          Peter
        • Dave Robinson
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
            The trouble with the english is that they think that W and Y are
            consonants......
            We have plenty enough vowels to go around
            Dave Robinson
            (me ma were an Evans)