2010 Living History Conference - Ride Request

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hi. Just wondering if anyone was heading to the Feb. 28, 2010 Living History Conference in London - either from, or passing nearby to Brampton, and can offer a ride.

      I have an alternative which involves taking GO to Union Station and then getting to the west end by subway. I'd prefer a shorter, more direct route, and a not having to get up so early.

      Thanks,
      R. Jason Everett
      Incorporated Militia of U.C.
    • bdemajor1812
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        Looking for a ride from Brampton to London for the Living History Conference (Sat., 27 Feb 2010). I have an alternatate, but that requires taking GO to downtown Toronto and then getting to the west end.

        (Sorry if this is a duplicate posting - not sure if first one worked.)

        Thanks,
        Jason Everett
        905 451-7103
      • bdemajor1812
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Just a short note that I did make it to the Conference (the Feltoes left Sat. morning rather than Friday afternoon), and to give a thank you to all those who came up to say they hello and "you made it."

          We are very much a community.

          Yours
          R. Jason Everett
          Incorporated Militia of U.C.