Re-enactment schedule Aug 2011

  • VictorE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
      We are trying to schedule a Brigade Napoleon in New York State event during August 2011, and would like to invite 1812 re-enactors doing British impressions. To avoid conflicts with other 1812 events, could someone please send me a schedule of planned (or potential 1812 events for the summer of 2011.

      Thank you

      Please email any schedules to me at:

      Victor.eiser@...
    • Iain Burns
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
        Victor...

        The current schedule ( http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/<http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/> ) only lists events for this year, but several of those listed in August are annual events. Ft Erie is generally a big event, and you remember some of us had some problems with last years Austerlitz due to a conflict with Bladensburg. This leaves you with either the third full weekend (20-21) or ther fourth (27-28) for an event. Alexandria is usually a smaller event with limited invitations going out, I think to those units that were historically present... but I could be wrong about that.

        Sorry I have no hard intel other than the above...

        Aye,
        Iain
        42nd RH Regt & 1st RS Regt

        Victor.eiser@...<mailto:Victor.eiser%40yahoo.com>