Living History Conference

  • shayna121
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hello All,
      The registrations for the Living History Conference continue to roll in and we have already filled one workshop - Janet Waterworth's 'Drop Spindles.' In addition, we only have one spot remaining in Sioux Spencer's 'Hand Stitching.' Several other workshops are close to being full. I would recommend getting your registrations in soon - www.royal-scots.com/conference.html.

      Thanks,

      Chris McKay
    • Soo
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1, 2010
        May I add my HUZZAH" to that Tom? It was a great day.

        Sue Too