Re: 1812 River Raisin Memorial photos

  • K.J.L
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2010
      Squire,
      We were lucky enough this year that the Memorial took place during our annual January thaw. However we have not always been that lucky. Last year there was lots of snow and cold, but we forgot the camera. However, if you look at the 1812 set on the flikr page, there are a few pictures of earlier memorials where there was snow!
      Kevin
      2nd Michigan