Period Images

  • suullly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Would it be ok to ask if people have period images regarding a certain subject . I am not a very common poster here but my interests are in the same time period. I am wondering if anyone has any images showing the way walking sticks were held socially or combativly in this period. As you know , There were many Irish who were involved in this war , my GGGGgrandfather being one of them. I feel that the close quarters combat bayonet training received, might have influenced the way common street fights with sticks were fought in the Ontario Canada area at this time. I was just asking on a prayer that someone might have an image for my research along these lines.