time-line event in Essex County, Ontario, August 14-15

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hello fellow re-enactor,

      I wish to extend and invitation to you and your fellow 1812ers to consider participating in a major gathering of military and re-enacting enthusiasts. To be held on the 14-15 August 2010 weekend, the Southern Ontario Military Muster will show case the military heritage of the area and act as a tribute to those who have gone before us in the fight for freedom. We have had confirmations from as far away as Quebec and from across the border. This will be the first of its kind in scope for this area. It will be held at the Canadian Transportation Museum and Heritage Village...an idea back drop. We have a very comprehensive and informative web site: www.militarymuster.org It is hoped that you will consider participating and I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely,

      Mike Timoshyk
      Military Vehicle and Event Coordinator
      Southern Ontario Military Muster