Re: Massachusetts MIlitia

  • indyleaguesgraveyard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
      Ed,

      Thank you very much for answering my question.

      Yes, the comment was indeed made in the House of Representatives by Adam Huntsman of Tennessee in response to the opposition of the recognition of Texas independence by Samuel Hoar of Massachusetts. I wasn't sure if he was referring to a particular incident or not. Thank you for giving me a little background explanation.

      Kevin