confirm 2010 event dates

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2010
      List.

      The following dates have yet to be confirmed for 2010. If you know the event is on or off, the date is correct or not or if there are new events not listed, please let me know.

      Dave Westhouse, email me off list at

      westhouse at sympatico . ca

      Mar 27 . . . 1812 comes to Loudoun County - Sterling, VA

      Apr 24 . . . Officer/NCO School at Ft. George - Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
      Apr 25 . . . All units Drill at Fort George - Niagara-on-the-lake, ON

      May 15 . . . Northwest Co. 1812 - Pine City, MN

      June 12 . . . Battle of Hampton - Newport News, VA

      July 2-4 . . . Friendship Festival, 1812 Camp - Fort Erie, ON
      July 9-11 . . . Prairie Du Chien - Prairie Du Chien, WI

      Aug 7-8 . . . Siege of Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
      Aug 14-15 . . . Soldier's Day & Fife and Drum Muster, Fort George - Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
      Aug 14 . . . Bladensburg Encampment - Riverdale Park, MD
      Aug 28 . . . Alexandria Surrenders Carlyle House - Alexandria, VA

      Sept 11-12 . . . Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
      Sept 11-12 . . . Fort McHenry - Baltimore, MD

      Sept 18-19 . . . Jefferson Patterson Park - Mackall, MD

      2010 Events List
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/
    • Victor Suthren
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2010
        Please add School of the Sailor, June 11-13, Kingston, ON

        Vic Suthren

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 5, 2010
          Siege of Fort Erie is - August 7th and 8th.

          Jim

        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 5, 2010
            A bit late now, but New Orleans is Jan 8-9.

            93rd SHRoFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line
            www.93rdhighlanders.com
            www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders
            www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "westhouse03" <westhouse@...> wrote:

            > List.
            >
            > The following dates have yet to be confirmed for 2010. If you know
            the event is on or off, the date is correct or not or if there are new
            events not listed, please let me know.

            > Dave Westhouse, email me off list at
            >
            > westhouse at sympatico . ca
            >

            > Mar 27 . . . 1812 comes to Loudoun County - Sterling, VA
            >
            > Apr 24 . . . Officer/NCO School at Ft. George - Niagara-on-the-lake,
            ON
            > Apr 25 . . . All units Drill at Fort George - Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
            >
            > May 15 . . . Northwest Co. 1812 - Pine City, MN
            >
            > June 12 . . . Battle of Hampton - Newport News, VA
            >
            > July 2-4 . . . Friendship Festival, 1812 Camp - Fort Erie, ON
            > July 9-11 . . . Prairie Du Chien - Prairie Du Chien, WI
            >
            > Aug 7-8 . . . Siege of Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
            > Aug 14-15 . . . Soldier's Day & Fife and Drum Muster, Fort George -
            Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
            > Aug 14 . . . Bladensburg Encampment - Riverdale Park, MD
            > Aug 28 . . . Alexandria Surrenders Carlyle House - Alexandria, VA
            >
            > Sept 11-12 . . . Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
            > Sept 11-12 . . . Fort McHenry - Baltimore, MD
            >
            > Sept 18-19 . . . Jefferson Patterson Park - Mackall, MD
            >

            > 2010 Events List
            > http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/
          • Jack reimer
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 5, 2010
              OFF LIST. REPLY OFF LIST..........

              www.93rdhighlanders.com<http://www.93rdhighlanders.com/>
              www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders<http://www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders>
              www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511<http://www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511>

              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com<mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>, "westhouse03" <westhouse@...> wrote:

              > List.
              >
              > The following dates have yet to be confirmed for 2010. If you know
              the event is on or off, the date is correct or not or if there are new
              events not listed, please let me know.

              > Dave Westhouse, email me off list at
              >
              > westhouse at sympatico . ca
              >

              > Mar 27 . . . 1812 comes to Loudoun County - Sterling, VA
              >
              > Apr 24 . . . Officer/NCO School at Ft. George - Niagara-on-the-lake,
              ON
              > Apr 25 . . . All units Drill at Fort George - Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
              >
              > May 15 . . . Northwest Co. 1812 - Pine City, MN
              >
              > June 12 . . . Battle of Hampton - Newport News, VA
              >
              > July 2-4 . . . Friendship Festival, 1812 Camp - Fort Erie, ON
              > July 9-11 . . . Prairie Du Chien - Prairie Du Chien, WI
              >
              > Aug 7-8 . . . Siege of Fort Erie - Fort Erie, ON
              > Aug 14-15 . . . Soldier's Day & Fife and Drum Muster, Fort George -
              Niagara-on-the-lake, ON
              > Aug 14 . . . Bladensburg Encampment - Riverdale Park, MD
              > Aug 28 . . . Alexandria Surrenders Carlyle House - Alexandria, VA
              >
              > Sept 11-12 . . . Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
              > Sept 11-12 . . . Fort McHenry - Baltimore, MD
              >
              > Sept 18-19 . . . Jefferson Patterson Park - Mackall, MD
              >

              > 2010 Events List
              > http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/<http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/>

            • Eric
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 7, 2010
                Folks,
                There will be an event at Old Fort Niagara on 24/25 July.

                Eric
              • westhouse03
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 7, 2010
                  So there is...date added (with a link)
                  http://oldfortniagara.org/events/?Y=2010&n=07&j=24&e_id=146

                  Dave.

                  --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ebloomquist@...> wrote:

                  > Folks,
                  > There will be an event at Old Fort Niagara on 24/25 July.
                  >
                  > Eric

                • Kevin Windsor
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
                    Sorry Erik that Sunday is the commemoration of the Battle of Lundy's Lane so
                    I shall be other wise occupied.

                    Kevin

                    _____

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
                      That's ok, Kevin, the event should have been put on the weekend before the one it is. The event now sits on top of your memorial and the same weekend as Wasaga. This happened once before but it was taken care of. I guess history does repeat itself.

                      Dave.

                      2010
                      July 23-25 . . . Wasaga Under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON
                      July 24-25 . . . 1812 Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

                      2009
                      July 24-26 . . . Wasaga Under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON
                      no event . . . Fort Niagara

                      2008
                      July 19-20 . . . Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY
                      July 25-27 . . . Wasaga Under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON

                      2007
                      July 21-22 . . . Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY
                      July 27-29 . . . Wasaga under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON

                      2006
                      July 21-23 . . . Wasaga under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON
                      July 29-30 . . . Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

                      2005
                      July 22-24 . . . Wasaga under Siege 1812 - Wasaga Beach, ON
                      Aug 20-21 . . . Fort Niagara - Youngstown NY

                      2004
                      July 23-25 . . . Wasaga under Siege - Wasaga Beach, ON
                      Sept 25-26 . . . Fort Niagara - Youngstown, NY

                      RE: Ft Niagara event

                      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
                      Of Eric

                      Folks,
                      There will be an event at Old Fort Niagara on 24/25 July.

                      Eric
                    • HAROLD DENNISON
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 11, 2010
                        .....that and it's the weekend before the Grand Tactical (Sackets Harbor), which is the weekend before Fort Erie. Does not bode well for attendance me thinks.

                        Hal Dennison
                        Say thank you more often.....and smile!

                        From: WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogrou ps.com] On Behalf
                        Of Eric