Re: 1812 Greetings

  • Dennis McMahon,Esq.
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2010
      A very Happy New Year to all.

      I hope that in 2010
      the establishment of state commissions in the US.
      I have been working for the establishment of a Vermont War of 1812 Bicentennial
      Commission for many years now.
      It is time.
      Thank you all for the very interesting activities and reports.

      Dennis McMahon,Esq.  72 Murray St.  Burlington, Vt. 05401

    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 23, 2011
        To all my friends on the list for whom this is a significant week-end. "Happy Easter", and "hag someach!"Yr SvtRay HobbsHon Col41st Regt.