Re: RE: "buck & ball"

  • Annette and Lloyd Gower
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
      I do believe the musket was dropped as a gallant and heroic American soldier
      charged across a river at the enemy , loosing his life in the attempt.
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
        Oh dear. Trying an 'Ogdensburg' in the warm weather. Bad, bad, bad, soldier...its the rolled up paper for you!

        >>I do believe the musket was dropped as a gallant and heroic American
        >soldier
        >>charged across a river at the enemy , loosing his life in the attempt.
        >

        >And how do we know this?
        >
        >Curious, Craig

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com
      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
          From: Annette and Lloyd Gower <agower@...>
          To: WarOf1812@onelist.com <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
          Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 4:51 PM
          Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] RE: "buck & ball"

          >From: "Annette and Lloyd Gower" <agower@...>
          >
          >I do believe the musket was dropped as a gallant and heroic American
          soldier
          >charged across a river at the enemy , loosing his life in the attempt.

          And how do we know this?

          Curious, Craig
        • MAXINE TROTTIER
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
            That's so funny Len; I can't stand it! You military puppy, you...

            Max
            Maxine Trottier
            maxitrot@...
            http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm
          • Len Heidebrecht
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
              Military puppy...means disaplined dog ... means OH ! Maxine...Shocking!
              --

              On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:24:57 MAXINE TROTTIER wrote:
              >From: "MAXINE TROTTIER" <maxitrot@...>
              >
              >That's so funny Len; I can't stand it! You military puppy, you...
              >
              >Max

              HotBot - Search smarter.
              http://www.hotbot.com
            • Annette and Lloyd Gower
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
                Primary sources of course
                > Oh dear. Trying an 'Ogdensburg' in the warm weather. Bad, bad, bad,
                soldier...its the rolled up paper for you!

                > >>I do believe the musket was dropped as a gallant and heroic American
                > >soldier
                > >>charged across a river at the enemy , loosing his life in the attempt.
                > >

                > >And how do we know this?
                > >
                > >Curious, Craig
                > >

                > HotBot - Search smarter.
                > http://www.hotbot.com

                > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
                > Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.
                Here</a>

                square miles...

              • Roger Fuller
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 1, 2000
                  From: Annette and Lloyd Gower <agower@...>
                  To: WarOf1812@onelist.com <WarOf1812@onelist.com>
                  Date: 01 February 2000 21:48

                  >From: "Annette and Lloyd Gower" <agower@...>
                  >
                  >Primary sources of course

                  Which primary sources are referred to here? (Inquiring minds want to know!)

                  Roger Fuller