One pair black shoes

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      I apologize for bringing up business on this site!

      I have just discovered a pair of black, rough side out, buckle shoes. By Fuggawee, in a size 9E with rubber soles added in my workshop. They were given me to have new half soles added, which I have done. However, I am embarrassed to say that I have lost not only the tag identifying their owner but any useful memories of same.

      If these are your shoes, please let me know and I'll arrange for theuir repatriation.

      Peter Monahan
      705-435-0953 / petemonahan@...