the Homestead

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hey Sean, what about the Honey in New Zealand
      or the Dude in the U.K. or Sir "B" in Hollywood,
      they don't know where "half way between
      Harrow and Kingsville on County Rd. 51" is !.

      Radar wrote:
      Where is this site located?

      Sean wrote:
      For a more detail description than that
      which Larry "the human compass"
      Lozon gave...

      .
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hey! I can't find it between Harrow and Kings Langley on the A4251 anywhere... oh sorry... wrong country.
        --

        On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:44:52 Larry Lozon wrote:
        >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
        >
        >Hey Sean, what about the Honey in New Zealand
        >or the Dude in the U.K. or Sir "B" in Hollywood,
        >they don't know where "half way between
        >Harrow and Kingsville on County Rd. 51" is !.

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com