Diane Feltoe

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Sorry for the personal posting
      But my email to
      Dianefeltoe(at)rogers.com
      Has been returned to me several times
      Perhaps she can email me on another eddress

      Yrs.
      L2

      "MAILER-DAEMON(at)yahoo.com" <MAILER-DAEMON(at)yahoo.com>
      To: larrylozon(at)yahoo.ca

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
      I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

      <dianefeltoe(at)rogers.com>:
      67.28.113.15 failed after I sent the message.
      Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a rogers.com account (dianefeltoe(at)rogers.com) [0] - mta114.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com