New Orleans January 8th 9th 2010

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
      Would any British troops attending New Orleans in January who are interested in taking part in filming the new piece for the Visitors Center please contact me off list.

      This is a paid job that will shoot on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Lots of details to follow.

      Cheers

      Tim Pickles

    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009