Re: 1812 Gorget cord

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2009
      PS.

      The discription I quoted is specificaly for the 7th Foot (Royal Fusiliers) there are variations on this

    • BritcomHMP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
        Would any British troops attending New Orleans in January who are interested in taking part in filming the new piece for the Visitors Center please contact me off list.

        This is a paid job that will shoot on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Lots of details to follow.

        Cheers

        Tim Pickles

      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009