Congratulations - Historic Merchants Gathering!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6 8:10 AM
      I had the honour to attend the Merchants Fair in Hamilton yesterday - how nice to see so many friends mid off-season.

      Congratulations to all of the Merchants for their outstanding setups - so many wonderful items to review and choose from!

      Most of all congratulations to Sioux Spencer for the first class job in organizing the affair.

      Huzza and Merry Christmas to all!

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment