Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering - This Saturday, Hamilton, ON

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Just a reminder, folks . . . five days to go!

      Tenth Annual Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering

      You are cordially invited to join us to start off your Christmas season with an exciting shopping trip into the past, as we open our doors from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 5th, 2009.

      Join some of the most respected historic merchants from all over Ontario and the gift shops of the Hamilton Civic Museums as we gather together to travel back in time to a Christmas Marketplace where Jane Austen, Lewis Carroll, and, of course, Charles Dickens would have found treasured gifts to bring delight on Christmas morning.

      This year's Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering will be held at Sir John A. Macdonald Secondary School, 130 York Boulevard (at Bay Street) in Hamilton, Ontario. A link for a map to the event may be found on our website at http://www.historicmerchants.com

      Admission to this event is free of charge. Those dressed in period attire will be eligible for a very special door prize!

      Free parking in the City parking lot just across the road, off Bay Street (note: off Bay, NOT off York -- if you go to the lot on York, you'll have to pay for parking). A link for a closeup map to the free parking area may be found on our website at http://www.historicmerchants.com

      Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Interac (debit) services will be available, and there is an automated teller machine within walking distance.

      Hosted by HistoricMerchants.com. Sponsored by Spencer's Mercantile in conjunction with the Hamilton Civic Museums.

      For further information, contact us by telephone at (905) 525-6303 or (866) 690-6507, or by e-mail at historynuts(at)historicmerchants.com (replace (at) with the @ symbol), or visit us online at http://www.historicmerchants.com

      We hope to see you there!
      -- Sioux