1812 Re: IXth Regiment button?

  • fcoyserjeant
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2009
      WARNING DO NOT USE MILITARY METAL WORKS IN THE UK

      The 23rd RWF has had on order with this person Mailitary Metal Works for going on 2 years and have not recived our order of 12 23rd Bayonet Belt Badges, we have gone thru all the channels and if you look it up on other web forums he has a pattern of ripping people off.

      Cheers Jack

      1st Bn RWF in Spain 1809