Re: Spare parts for Muskets

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
      Mike

      Next time you are in the Kitchener/Waterloo area (Ontario)
      Check out the gunsmith in the Shooter's Choice Store
      He shoots black powder and has fixed may Japanese manufactured
      muskets. Fort Malden bought some muskets from Shooters Choice

      visit

      Shooters Choice
      www.shooterschoice.com

      631 Colby Drive
      Waterloo, ON N2V 1B4
      (866) 257-7270

      Hope this helps

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- "Michael Drouillard" wrote:

      "... I have had a "Jap" musket for YEARS and it has been fantastic but I want to be pro-active and start pulling together spare parts *before* something happens ... Any and all suggestions are welcome."