the Homestead

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      From: Radar <correus@...>
      Where is this site located? Larry

      --- Sean <shirst@...> wrote:
      > I've been listed as the e-mail contact for the event
      > at the John R. Park
      > Homestead. THOUSANDS of square miles...

      I don't know as they have a site, you mean "E"
      or where they are located?
      Located, See Sean, we have to be more descriptive,
      look at a map of the Great Lakes, find Canada
      (it's the part coloured Red)
      look at the west end of Lake Erie, there is a little
      jut out just above Peelee Island, move your finger
      over "JEST A TECH!" there is John Park Homestead.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hey Sean, what about the Honey in New Zealand
        or the Dude in the U.K. or Sir "B" in Hollywood,
        they don't know where "half way between
        Harrow and Kingsville on County Rd. 51" is !.

        Radar wrote:
        Where is this site located?

        Sean wrote:
        For a more detail description than that
        which Larry "the human compass"
        Lozon gave...

        .
      • Len Heidebrecht
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
          Hey! I can't find it between Harrow and Kings Langley on the A4251 anywhere... oh sorry... wrong country.
          --

          On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:44:52 Larry Lozon wrote:
          >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
          >
          >Hey Sean, what about the Honey in New Zealand
          >or the Dude in the U.K. or Sir "B" in Hollywood,
          >they don't know where "half way between
          >Harrow and Kingsville on County Rd. 51" is !.

          HotBot - Search smarter.
          http://www.hotbot.com