Spencer's Mercantile Open House and Sale Sat. Nov. 21, 10 - 5

  • Spencer's Mercantile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Please join us at Spencer's Mercantile for our annual Open House and
      Sale on Saturday, November 21, 2009, from 10 am to 5 pm. We're
      celebrating 16 years in business, and three in our store. (Where did the
      time go??)

      Selected merchandise will be on sale at 10% to 60% off -- time to do
      some early shopping for the holidays!

      If you've not been to the store before, here's a great opportunity to
      check out all of the items that we don't take on the road. If you have
      been in, this is your chance to see some of the new things that we've
      brought in especially for the Open House and for the Holidays! And if
      there's something that you've been meaning to pick up all season but
      just haven't gotten around to it, all of our "road stock" has now been
      incorporated into the store for the fall and winter season. And don't
      forget to check out our "Schmutzed Basket" for all sorts of goodies that
      have gotten a little road-worn, or are gently used, or perhaps have been
      discontinued, but are otherwise perfectly good . . . and are at
      perfectly grand discount prices!

      Coffee, tea, and birthday cake will be served throughout the day.
      Please do come down and help us celebrate!

      As a special bonus, several of our local churches are having their
      bazaars the same day, and you never know what you'll find there . . .
      wear your comfy shoes and plan to make a day of it! Explore Locke
      Street's ever-growing array of antique shops, galleries, boutiques,
      restaurants, and cafes.

      May we suggest that you park on on of the sides streets nearby
      (Herkimer, Charlton, or Stanley are best) and walk in? It's sure to be
      a busy day to find parking on Locke Street itself. An online map is
      available through a link on our website.

      Hope to see you here!

      All the best,
      -- Sioux
      Spencer's Mercantile
      233 Locke Street South
      Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
      phone: 905 525-6303 or toll free 866-690-6507
      www.spencersmercantile.com
      info(at)spencersmercantile.com