Armchair generals needed!

  • maggie and wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hi all.
      As the cold weather sets in and for many of us the snow is 'on the wind', I have created a 'off season' diversion that all you 'armchair generals' out there MIGHT be interested in.

      A 'reliving famous battles' Yahoo group that I would like you to consider joining.

      I'm not sure how well this ''game' will work, but the bottom line, its absolutely free and it should be both interesting as well as fun for us 'history buffs'
      .
      Please take a look and perhaps even give it a try.

      Be well all.

      Wayne Mee