introduction

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
      new member to group looking to learn more about the war of 1812 and anyone feel free to send me e-mails, looking forward to discussing the war with anyone.. bobh
    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hello, Bob.

        Are you a reenactor (or interested in becoming one)? Where are you
        located?

        --
        John J. Ogden

      • Bob Hellmers
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
          dear john, i am not a reenactor but i would love to know more about life back then and maybe spend a little time as they did. i am in new hampshire, where are you?  bob

          ________________________________

          --
          John J. Ogden

        • John Ogden
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
            I'm in Pittsburgh PA.

            On 11/2/09, Bob Hellmers <hellmersbob@...> wrote:

            > dear john, i am not a reenactor but i would love to know more about life
            > back then and maybe spend a little time as they did. i am in new hampshire,
            > where are you? bob

            John J. Ogden