Re: Fw: [1812Civilian] New file uploaded to 1812Civilian

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi John, looked on varius web sites look as if she Elizabeth was born in Whitchurch Herefordshire though both father and paternal grandfather born Cotterstock Northamptonshire, her grandmother Elizabeth was a Creed from Titchmarsh!? on Simcoe's side some of the family were born in Cotterstock
      very intersting