More Hats

  • gffranks3
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      10% off list prices at CockedHats.com.
      This offer runs through November 1, 2009.
      Applies to:
      - "Economy model" French and Indian War styles
      - "Economy model" Revolutionary War styles
      - ALL 1790 through 1855 styles and models

      See http://cockedhats.com

      Cheers,

      Geo. Franks, Hatter
      http://cockedhats.com
    • gffranks3
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2009
        Shopping for a "From me, To me" gift?

        Yes, it's time again for Holiday Shopping.

        Visit http://cockedhats.com

        For cocked hats, round hats, fantail hats, cut down hats plus hats of various styles for soldiers, sailors, marines and civilians from 1700 through 1853.

        Cheers,

        Geo. Franks, Hatter
        http://cockedhats.com
      • George