introduction

  • stevetrucker1
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 23, 2009
      To one and all,my name is Steve McLaren,and I am a war of 1812 re-enacter with the 10th Royal Vets,and, formerly with the Glengarry light infantry. I have done extensive reading on the war and have a well balanced knowledge of the conflict,so should anyone need some assistance in research or just a question,I'd be happy to help if I can. One more thing,thankyou Larry for the info on the 49th that I requested,much appreciated.
      Steve
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 1, 2009
        new member to group looking to learn more about the war of 1812 and anyone feel free to send me e-mails, looking forward to discussing the war with anyone.. bobh
      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hello, Bob.

          Are you a reenactor (or interested in becoming one)? Where are you
          located?

          --
          John J. Ogden

        • Bob Hellmers
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
            dear john, i am not a reenactor but i would love to know more about life back then and maybe spend a little time as they did. i am in new hampshire, where are you?  bob

            ________________________________

            --
            John J. Ogden

          • John Ogden
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 2, 2009
              I'm in Pittsburgh PA.

              On 11/2/09, Bob Hellmers <hellmersbob@...> wrote:

              > dear john, i am not a reenactor but i would love to know more about life
              > back then and maybe spend a little time as they did. i am in new hampshire,
              > where are you? bob

              John J. Ogden