Re: One Week from Today! 41st Lecture with Wesley Turner

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2009
      Hi Robert

      Thank you for the words of support and encouragement!

      It is funny as a group, we discussed the lecture series the past weekend during our annual meeting and were trying to figure out a way to not have an admission fee.

      Unfortunately we have to try to run this to be a break even event or just keep the costs to a minimum.

      As I am sure many on list can relate; an honorarium, special occasions permit (liquor license), chair rentals and audio video support mean a lot of costs!

      We will keep muddling along the best we can and we are extremely appreciative of the response that we get in terms of enthusiasm and physical attendance of the event.

      Tomorrow night is tracking to be a very well attended event and we are really looking forward to having Dr. Turner with us.

      There are still some seats available!

      Tom Fournier