Re: Plauche's Battalion

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2000
      Hmmm... Slept with Frogs...Slipped with Freud... sounds like the making of a Second City comedy sketch here... or a Western movie theme.

      ><< I slept up and exclaimed loudly "FROGS!" >>
      >
      >Yes, that should have been "LEAPT" not "slept" -- just beating to the punch
      >all the would be punsters out there....
      >
      >(Some sort of psychological mind slip there, eh?) (and yes, I did NOT say
      >"Freudian slip", thereby depriving the aforesaid punsters of ammunition...)
      >(and yes, I AM one of the worst of the again aforementioned punsters.)

      HotBot - Search smarter.
      http://www.hotbot.com
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 30, 2000
        Don't you mean mind SLEPT
        (and you thought you covered all the bases)

        > (Some sort of psychological mind slip there, eh?)

      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 31, 2000
          How many Freudians does it take to change a lightbulb?

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 31, 2000
            'Sometimes,Anna, a dream is just a dream.'